You can banish the green food dye for your St. Patrick's Day celebration. Everything you want to "green up" can be naturally colored green, often using leafy greens.
- A copycat Shamrock Shake? Mint and some mild spinach does the trick. Or kale will also do the job nicely.
- Green eggs for your Green Eggs and Ham breakfast sandwich? We have it.
- Green spuds -- leafy greens go naturally with potatoes.
- How about some vivid green muffins sweetened with maple syrup for breakfast? Check. Or green pancakes should wake you right up.
- Green pizza dough is perfect for St. Patrick's Day, as are green cloverleaf rolls, and green crackers shaped like shamrocks.
We have it all on our new Keep it Naturally Green Pinterest Board
Check it out and find out how easy it is to be green.