Several talented food writers have taken our greens and fashioned some wonderful recipes. Take a look and try their creations.
Mmmm, mmm good:
- Kale and Kalamata Olive Turnovers, using our Organic Hearty Greens, by Letty’s Kitchen. She even wrapped them in egg roll wrappers!
- Kale Superfood Salad, using our Organic SuperKALE Salad. Letty’s at it again, and she’s jammed a handful of different super foods in a single salad.
- Triple Berry Smoothie, from Letty's Kitchen again. This time she made breakfast with our Rainbow Kale and mixed berries, banana and pineapple.
- Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry, by chef Cheryl D. Lee from the blog Black Girl Chef’s Whites, is a big bowl of comfort using our IRONman Spinach Beet Salad blend.
- Greens Apple Almond Salad. Registered dietitian Alanna Waldron wants to encourage everyone to eat more greens with this sprightly salad using our Organic SuperKALE Salad blend.
And now we're hungry...